- The content throughout this Web Site is copyright to HealphiYou or our content and technology providers. You are welcome to view, print and download the contents of the Web Site for personal use, but not for the intention of commercial use or re-publication.
2. Contacting Us
- Our contact address is: Healphiyou, via Chiltern Mills, Cross Gates Road, Cross Gates, Leeds, LS15 7PE, United Kingdom. You may also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Web Site Information
- We have tried to make sure that information provided in the Web Site is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
- We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the Web Site or in respect of any error or omission.
4. Description of Products
- The product descriptions and specifications in this Web Site are only approximate and we hold the right to make changes which will not materially affect the quality or performance of those products.
- If any errors are to appear on the website we may correct them or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
5. Ordering Products
- To order products from the Web Site you are to submit a completed order form through the check-out procedure.
- We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the address you have given and the sending of this e-mail (whether or not it is received) makes the contract between us.
6. The Price and Payment
- The price of the products will be the price quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order. The price will include any applicable value added tax, apart from the cost of delivery.
- You are required to pay our delivery charges as quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order (this will be in addition to the price) – unless you are eligible for free delivery. The amount of these charges will change depending on the method of delivery and the delivery address you state in your order.
- Payment is made by credit card or via PayPal at the time we accept your order. (The Web site will list the methods of payment that we accept at the time that you place your order). If a refund is issued, it will most likely be carried out by means of a credit to your original payment method.
- Every care is taken in the quality of content on this site, however there may occasionally be an error and items may be miss-priced. If this occurs will with do one of two things; contact you to ask if you wish to cancel the order, or cancel the order and notify you, at our own concern. We are under no agreement to supply goods at prices other than what is stated on the Web Site.
7. Delivery of Products
- We will arrange for delivery of the products you order based on the delivery method and address that you state in the check-out procedure. Although, the time for delivery will not be necessary to the contract between us.
- By ticking terms and conditions for delivery a contract to deliver your goods takes effect between you and Royal Mail. HealphiYou will not be responsible for any delays to your order
8. Cancelling Orders
- If you wish to cancel your order, you may do so by notifying us in writing within 14 days after your products have been delivered. The notification should state your order number and provide a reason as to why you wish to cancel your order.
- If you wish to cancel your order after the products in your order have been dispatched, you must return the products to us at the address mentioned above (Section 2, Contacting Us). The products should be returned in a reasonable condition, we are under no obligation to fund the cost of your returns delivery service, although, we do recommend the use of a Recorded Delivery Service.
- You can no longer cancel your order once you have opened the product containers or used the products. However, your statutory rights concerning the quality of those products will be unaffected.
- The products advertised in the Web Site are intended for sale to persons who are consuming the product, they are not sold for the purpose of re-sale.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to any contract between us, so that no contractual rights are conferred on third parties.
- Any contract between us will embody these terms and conditions and be under English law. If there is any disagreements regarding the contact between us, the English Courts will have exclusive authority.
For updates to our Terms and Conditions, please sign up to our newsletter using one of the links at the top or bottom of the page.