HealphiYou is a capsule for day and night and is a natural way to make your brain function at its most optimum by increasing serotonin levels and concentration memory and cognitive ability in the long term by feeding yourself the vitamins your brain needs to function at its best -these are the long term benefits and will take 4-6 weeks to notice.
Along side the the long term benefits actively working for you is also the instant benefit of HealphiYou Day Capsules, giving you a vitality lift in the morning for your ultimate feel good.
- Suitable for vegetarians: Yes
- Suitable for vegans: No
- Quantity: 30 capsules
- Directions for use: Take one capsule daily.
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
- Free From: Artificial flavours, sweeteners, starch, milk, lactose, soya, gluten, wheat, yeast or porcine.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements. Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur. Do not exceed stated dose. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from children at all times. Do not use if seal under cap is broken.
Nutritional Information per 1 capsules:
Guarana Extract (Paullinia cupana) (seeds) 800mg (from 200mg of 4:1 extract), L-Tyrosine 150mg, Co Enzyme Q10 100mg, Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng C.A. meyer) (leaves) 800mg (from 16mg of 50:1 extract), Niacin 8mg (50% NRV), Vitamin D3 2.5mcg (50% NRV), Vitamin B6 750mcg (50% NRV), Vitamin B12 1.25mcg (50% NRV), Folic Acid 100mcg (50% NRV).
HPMC Capsule Shell (Colourant Titanium Dioxide E171), Magnesium Stearate.
Guarana Extract, L-Tyrosine, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colourant Titanium Dioxide E171), Co Enzyme Q10, Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Korean Ginseng, Bulking Agent (Silica), Niacin, Bulking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Folic Acid.
Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing nuts, milk, shellfish, fish and soya.
- Magnesium: Is an important mineral for helping to facilitate muscular relaxation. For many people, restless legs and tense muscle tissue are common reasons for a poor night’s sleep. Interestingly, however, magnesium deficiency is common in the UK, a mineral that many find useful in helping to relax.
- Griffonia seed: Is an excellent source of 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan), the amino acid and immediate precursor to serotonin; a neurotransmitter that supports feelings of happiness and relaxation.
- L-Tryptophan: Is an essential amino acid that contributes to production of serotonin and melatonin, hormones that positively support a restful night’s sleep.
- Chamomile: Is a herb famous for sleep supporting properties which include: The reduction of muscle spasms, alleviation of menstrual disorders and reduced occurrence of insomnia.
- Vitamin B6: Is particularly popular with women as a pre-menstrual supplement as there is some evidence that it may assist in essential fatty acid metabolism and fluid balance.
- Vitamin D3: Often a deficiency in the UK, vitamin D has anti-inflammatory properties and may help support the overnight recovery process.
- B6, B12, B12: All contribute to the production of red blood cells, the vehicle for delivering oxygen to tired and aching muscles from a long day’s work.
- Guarana extract: A natural source of caffeine to support alertness and focus throughout the day.
- L-Tyrosine: An amino acid that contributes towards the production of stress supporting catecholamines.
- CoQ10: Is an important cog in the energy production process, found abundantly in mitochondria of cells.
- Korean Ginseng: is a traditionally used herb, supporting against stress in addition to boosting the immune system.
- Niacin: Also known as vitamin B3, niacin plays a vital role in glycolysis, the kerb cycle and general energy metabolism.
- Vitamin D3: Supports immune function and more recently has been found to support muscle health, enhancing energy production.
- B6,B12, B12: All contribute to the production of red blood cells, the vehicle for delivering oxygen and therefore energy to the working muscles of the body.